CAMP SHELANU offers a kibbutz-style atmosphere with comfortable accommodations and delicious, glatt kosher food at the beautiful Brandeis-Bardin Institute.
The hotel-style cottages each come with private bathrooms, heating/AC, and linens. The camp-style bunks each come with shared, indoor bathrooms (and for a small fee, we can provide you with linens).
Upon registration, Camp Shelanu participants can select from a variety of different housing options:
– Private room: all to yourself.
– Double occupancy: request your roommate, or we’ll match you with someone great.
– Triple occupancy: request up to two roommates, or we’ll match you with someone great.
– Bunks: 6-8 people with a shared bathroom.
– Students: Special bunk rate for high school and college students.
– Kid’s Program: Children age 8-14 can bring a sleeping bag and stay with a counselor in a bunk.
– Kids up to age 7: Staying with their parents, under their parents’ supervision.
Don’t miss our earlybird prices! Register by November 30th by clicking here. Starting December 1, prices go up!
Private rooms: $800 ($825 starting December 1)
Double occupancy: $550 ($575 starting December 1)
Triple occupancy: $450 ($475 starting December 1)
Bunks*: $350 ($375 starting December 1)
Students*: $250 ($275 starting December 1)
Kids age 8-14 in bunks*: $295 ($320 starting December 1)
Kids up to age 7, staying with parents: $195 ($205 starting December 1)
*Those staying in bunks are required to bring their own sleeping bags/pillows, or we can provide linens for you for $15. Make sure to add “linens” to your shopping cart.
We understand that sometimes plans change and you might find it necessary to withdraw from participating in Camp Shelanu. To learn about our cancellation policies, click here.