CAMP SHELANU offers a kibbutz-style atmosphere with comfortable accommodations and delicious, glatt kosher food at the beautiful Brandeis-Bardin Institute.
The hotel-style cottages each come with private bathrooms, heating/AC, and linens. The camp-style bunks each come with shared, indoor bathrooms (and for a small fee, we can provide you with linens).
Upon registration, Camp Shelanu participants can select from a variety of different housing options:
– Private room: all to yourself.
– Double occupancy: request your roommate, or we’ll match you with someone great.
– Triple occupancy: request up to two roommates, or we’ll match you with someone great.
– Bunks: 6-8 people with a shared bathroom.
– Students: Special bunk rate for high school and college students.
– Kid’s Program: Children age 8-14 can bring a sleeping bag and stay with a counselor in a bunk.
– Kids up to age 7: Staying with their parents, under their parents’ supervision.
Don’t miss our earlybird prices! Register by November 30th by clicking here. Starting December 1, prices go up!
Private rooms: $800 ($825 starting December 1)
Double occupancy: $550 ($575 starting December 1)
Triple occupancy: $450 ($475 starting December 1)
Bunks*: $350 ($375 starting December 1)
Students*: $250 ($275 starting December 1)
Kids age 8-14 in bunks*: $295 ($320 starting December 1)
Kids up to age 7, staying with parents: $195 ($205 starting December 1)
*Those staying in bunks are required to bring their own sleeping bags/pillows, or we can provide linens for you for $15. Make sure to add “linens” to your shopping cart.